OK so I'm not getting any better at keeping up with my posts.
I went to visit my brother for the 4th of July with my family up in St. Louis. We had so much fun from attending the parade, watching the air show at the arch, attending a cardinals game, and the night out with my brother. I wish I could move my brother closer and can't wait to go visit him again.
Since I've been home I've been considering my photography business. Every since I can remember I've loved taking pictures. Back in middle school my friends and I would get together for a model shoot almost every weekend (or so it seemed), we'd shoot indoors and outdoors. It was so much fun. But even prior to that I ALWAYS took pictures of everything and anything. And since those days I have been the one known in my group of friends as the person that will always have the camera. To some it's annoying but it's my passion and has been my passion for all those years. I've never looked into a business even though I've considered it for many years. And I've now started looking at landscape/life photography and received some great pointers. I've also always done pics of my friends kids but nothing formal. However, this past weekend I conducted a photo shoot for a friend of ours and absolutely loved it!!! Their daughter was so much fun and provided me with some fantastic shots. So now I'm torn between which to pursue if not both! It doesn't hurt! But I'm loving it. I'm right there were my passion has always been for all these years and it's such a joy! I cannot wait to see where this takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment