Friday, December 17, 2010

Ankle, Friends Thanksgiving, and Christmas Break!

Ankle:
Well for the first time ever I have severly sprained my ankle! It hurt like hell. Dave had me wait for a week before going to a doctor because he didn't think it was to bad. But when I went to my Podiatrist he said that luckily nothing was torn or fractured however 2 of the 3 muscles that connect to my ankle were hurt. So he put me in a oh so fun boot for the next month to two months. It's been no fun walking in this thing and I'm thinking it will be closer to the 2 month mark since I kinda have to walk for my job. I've been hobbling around lately.


Friends Thanksgiving:
We had our 4th Annual Thanksgiving Party. It was a hit! We had the traditional Cajun Fried Turkey which was just delicious! We had old friends that have been to the past few thanksgivings and we had many new friends! It was a great time had by all! We stuffed ourselves silly and had some great times.

Christmas Break!!!
Today brings in the start of my 2 week Christmas Break!!!!!! I'm so excited and in much need of this break. Hopefully this helps my ankle heal. I'm looking forward to making my family tradition homemade cookies for all my neighbors and friends. I'm looking forward to seeing my nieces and nephews and giving them their gifts. It's nice to have little one's around because they are the ones I truly love to shop for. It's also time to look forward to our New Year's Party! This year we'll have my family in town and friends to bring in the New Year together.

No comments: