Monday, April 5, 2010

March for the Moore's






















Easter:Unfortunately Dave had to work over the holiday weekend. We debated between me going home, us staying at home and doing something here, or going to Dave's aunt and uncle's. I had a 3 day weekend which was great but not great for my husband. He decided that I go home to see my family; which would allow him to sleep because he hadn't been feeling good. I headed out on Friday with the pups. I had so much fun with the family and the dogs loved playing with all their puppy cousins. I started playing more with my camera and got some great pics of my babies.


















Honeymoon:
Well Dave and I have FINALLY decided to go on our honeymoon. Only took us 2 years. (we celebrate our 2 year anniversary this upcoming Monday - April 12) We have decided to go to wine country. We are staying in a vacation home in Sonoma for a week. We will tour to various wineries within Napa and Sonoma. We are really looking forward to our vacation because we haven't taken a vacation since our engagement ( 3 years ago) and never a vacation where it's just been the two of us. We will be going the first week of August which gives us time to save up.


















Fertility:
Well as to date I have had 3 complete cycles!!!! This is great news! I will be meeting with my doctor in May (hopefully sooner) to see how I am doing. I start taking Vitamin D this week which is still showing low. I meet with an acupuncture specialist this week to see how that could benefit me. Numerous doctors have recommended it and I am finally going to check in on it. I've been reading a lot on PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and Metformin

Spring Break: Well for the first time in 4 years I had a Spring Break AND STILL got paid!!!! It was very exciting! For Spring Break I went down to East TX on Sat for my good friend, Sarah's wedding. She was such a beautiful bride and married such a sweet guy. I got to spend some time with The Steddum's (Melissa, Cail, and Rylie). I also got to see (on video) their son Ryan. It was really something amazing to watch and he kicked a little for me. Excited to see him when he arrives. On Sunday I drove out to Kilgore to throw a baby shower for one of my best friends Hollie. It was a great shower and she got a lot of great things. Looking forward to meeting her precious daughter Caitlin. I then got to spend one more day with Mel, Cail, and Rylie. Rylie was cracking me up the entire couple days and was such a blast to see her little mind work. Stole my toothbrush and had a few VERY VERY funny moments that I will remember to share with her when she is a teenager....maybe even in front of her boyfriends. ;) The remainder of my Spring Break I met friends for dinner, wine, and quality time. It was so nice to be off that entire week and I did not want to go back to the doctor.


No comments: