
Here's the News:
Valentines Day: Dave and I celebrated our 5th Valentines Day together. I woke up and came out into our living room where a huge bouquet of purple flowers were with a card. It was so sweet. I got ready and headed off to church. I got in my car and went to throw my stuff in the passenger seat when I noticed the large bouquet of pink tulips (my fav!!). Once I got home I filled 5 vases with flowers. That night we went and had date night at our favorite restaurant, The Keg in Las Colinas. We got seated by the fire which was very romantic. Then I was lucky enough to take the picture above on the first shot because Dave isn't into pictures and as soon as my camera took it he was walking off to get changed. So thank goodness it came out great!! I love my husband and thank God for him each and every day.
Fertility: Well I started the 21 day Detox. It truly was awful!!! I lasted 5 days :) I was doing fine the first 2 days but then my body was done. I was starving but didn't want to eat anymore veggies. I through out a couple meals because I couldn't stomach it. I woke up Saturday and felt like crud. I was neasous and shaky, but I had stuff I needed to do and the thought of eating another veggie made me want to hurl. So I went to Shipley's and got a donut and kolache. With that first bite my body was singing and a couple minutes later I felt all better. I know that was bad of me to do, but seriously 1 cup fruit, 1 cup nuts, and veggies each day. That's it!!!! The only positive is that I lost 3 pounds. I keep telling myself I am going to do this again. I've also been taking my progesterone and for the first time in over a year finally had a cycle on my own without medicine. It was truly amazing because this gives me much more hope. I go back this upcoming Friday for another round of lab tests so hopefully my levels have improved.
New Mentor: I've started a woman to woman mentoring program that our church was offering. I know our God is awesome because when I gave the lady in charge my story she instantly was given a name, called and the lady agreed to mentor me. We had something in common. She went through what I've been going through with this infertility. Someone that could relate and could give me christian advise and wisdom. We've only been matched for a week but she already has helped me tremendously. I feel so blessed because I know she is praying for me and I know she understands all the emotions that I've felt. She shares in my excitement and my sorrow. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us both and how he's going to bless both of us throughout this journey together.
Friends: At the end of February our good friends Gabe and Tunisha came up to visit us with our niece/Goddaughter Molly. It was so nice to have them here and have a baby in the house. It was very refreshing. I was also impressed on how Cooper did with her. He's always been my main concern because he's so active and clingy to me. But he was so gentle with her and very curious about her. But he would approach her slowly and smell her head. He'd just watch her. When we fed her he laid next to her and watched her. Of course both dogs licked her bottle; which was just wonderful. Made us laugh. He did not like her being in her stroller and would bark until we pulled her out of there. Not sure if he thought the stroller was hurting her or what but it was very funny. However, when they left he went into our guest bedroom and peed on the bed so not sure what that was all about. I also took several pictures of Molly (is anybody truly surprised?) and they came out great. She was such a great sport! Looking forward to seeing her
No comments:
Post a Comment