Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walk Like MADD

I am asking for all of you if you can to please help me reach my goal of $500.00 for MADD (Mother's Against Drunk Driving). I will be doing this walk in mid March so that only gives me a tad over a month. Any amount you can give will help and would be greatly appreciated!! Please click on the "Support me" Tab to the left at the top left of my blog. I would greatly appreciate it!!!


PLEASE help me help this wonderful organization to help families that are affected by drunk drivers! I know some of you never have had to go through this so you may not be able to relate...because I cannot myself, but I know one thing...I pray I NEVER have to! I also can't imagine what those families go through but I feel that if I can help in any way I am going to because I would hope strangers would reach out to me if I ever had to experience this. Let's also help make our teenagers aware of the consequences and dangers to drinking and driving.

May God bless you and your family!

No comments: