Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow!!



Well we have been super busy lately.
Hormone doctor test results came back. I have low progesterone and low vitamin D. They have put me on progesterone and metformin plus they put me on a 21 day detox. I started the detox on Monday and it has already been semi-hard. I've been told it will just get harder from days 5-10. I can only eat 1c fruits, 1c nuts, and unlimited fresh veggies. No sauces, no cheese, no substance!!! I can only drink water and almond/rice milk. It's been pretty hard. On day 11-21 I can start eating fish/chicken but it has to be farm raised/organic. They are hoping this will bring my body back to neutral and help with the exhausted issues I've been having.


We got our new car. It's a 2010 Ford Fusion. We really like it! It has already taken a trip up to OK and it passed the dogs approval when they rode in it up there.

This week has brought some crazy weather. We got snow and not or normal couple inches of snow but approx 9 inches of snow!!! They said it wasn't
suppose to come in until Thursday night but when I woke up yea we already had a couple inches. Luckily it did not freeze so the drive to work wasn't bad. It just picked up throughout the day which lead to many parents taking their kids out of school early but of course they refused to dismiss us all early. My drive home wasn't to bad because I snuck out early. I got home and couldn't get my car up the driveway because the snow was to think. The car kept sliding. So we ended up having to shovel our driveway, and we don't have a shovel. We tried a broom but that snapped in half. I got creative and had to improvise with something I found in the garage but it got the job done. Dave was then able to pull the car in. I then got word that our district was closing for Friday. Cooper LOVES the snow and Chloe seems intrigued by the amount we have but is ready to just get in and get out. Throughout the night our backyard was measuring approx 9 inches of snow which was just crazy. Some areas of the yard were coming up at 10 inches. Today (Friday) we got to sleep in which was wonderful! I got to make a much bigger snowman today than I had a few months back when we had snow. I worked hard on that and got our sidewalk uncovered in the process :). Snow Angels are in order for tomorrow.



No comments: