Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jan 2010

Well it's only been 3 weeks of the New Year but it's been a busy 3 weeks.

I had an appointment at the FEM Center in Colleyville, TX for hormone tests. Results will come in on Jan 28th. I am praying they will be able to recommend something.

Dave and I have also been looking in getting a new car. After much convincing we are getting a 2010 Ford Fusion. I have never been a fan of Ford's and still am not 100% sure but the SEL version of the Fusion is very nice and reminds me of the Camry. The car is for Dave and he wants the Fusion, so we went and test drove one I found online that impressed me and shockingly I was impressed with the car itself when we test drove it. So we will be getting a new 2010 Ford Fusion within the next week or two.








I went to San Antonio over the MLK Weekend for my grandfathers 80th Birthday. It was a great time with family and friends. Unfortunately Dave was not able to go with me. I got to see my new niece Molly and her mommy and daddy. She is one of the most precious baby girl's I have ever seen. She loved her Aunt Sarah and spent most of the weekend asleep on me when I was there. We were blessed when Tunisha and Gabe asked us to be Molly's God Parents. This little one isn't even a month old and my heart is filled with love for her. I also have no doubt that we will have a huge part of her life. I took MANY pictures over the weekend for both Gabe and Tunisha. I know I was driving them crazy but I know that in the end they LOVED these pics. It was mostly all natural pictures...as it happened; which meant the camera was in the my hand most of that weekend. Below are some of the pics.

No comments: