So we went to San Antonio last weekend for Tunisha and Gabe's baby shower. It just so happened that that same weekend my best friend's little girl was having her birthday party and my grandparents were celebrating their anniversary. The baby shower was great and Aunt Sarah went kinda crazy on the gifts. I think by the end of all my power shopping I had 2 bags full of stuff. :) We got to hang out with Tunisha and Gabe and T's mom which was so much fun because it's been way to long. Baby Molly kicked a few times for me. I
cannot wait for the little one to be born. Then went to Peter Piper for Sarah's daughters birthday party. It's been a very long time since I've been to one of those places. Had fun and got to see her family. My grandparents anniversary party went very well also. Got to see all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins and have some amazing brisket. My uncles have started their own grilling team and dang is it good!!! And of course had margaritas with my mom's side of the family...The normal tradition when I come in
town. It was so nice to have Dave there with me because he rarely is able to come and see my family due to his work schedule. It was long overdue. This past weekend we had a girl's night with some of my old SFA Rugby Lil Sis's...my circle of girl friends from the college days. It was such a great time. We had a lot of fun remembering the old crazy wild days and how our conversations have changed. We're all married, some of kids, one's getting married, 2 of us have been doing fertility treatments. It was just an awesome time and something I really did need. Even though these girls and I don't talk often and aren't as close as we were in the past there is still that bond there between us and it's nice to have them to talk to and vent with.


Today Dave and I went to World Market and got some new curtains and a new coffee table. The end table is coming in on Wednesday. We love our new furniture and we're finding ourselves really pulled to World Market's furniture. Our living room is looking much better just with these simple little touches. As for the fertility treatments here is the latest update. They put me on Femara and in all honestly I think this is w
No comments:
Post a Comment