Alright so I have been really bad at keeping up with this thing lately. OK so this month has been very busy. I have started my new job with Grand Prairie ISD as their O&M Specialist. I am LOVING it!!!! I am so glad I made this decision because it is 10 times better than what I had and so much more stable. It is more hours a day than I was used to but surprisingly it hasn't really bothered me. My body is actually getting use to a normal sleep routine. My last day at Ann Taylor is this upcoming Sat and then I will actually have weekends again. I haven't had weekends free consistently in years. I am also looking forward to having the entire week of Thanksgiving off but yet no worries about how that will affect my pay for the month because I get paid the SAME EVERY month!!! :)
My Birthday was Sep 6th. I am now 27 years old. Don't feel any dif
We also found out this month that the Chlomid did not work. It didn't cause me to ovulate and did absolutely nothing. This was a HUGE blow to me. Just when I thought we were taking a few steps forward we got thrown several miles back. My doctor now wants to try another pill out to see if it works. I started the Provera a few days ago so will just have to wait for my cycle and the the new pill will be started. Please pray for us because we really need it. I'm highly frustrated and am starting to loose hope. I have such an amazing husband though. He has been my strength and rock lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment