Been up to a lot lately. I GOT A JOB!!!!! :) So I've had two interviews for jobs in 2 school districts. I did not get the first job but I did get the second job!!! Within 30 minutes of my interview this past Monday they called and offered me the position! I was so excited! I am waiting to hear from HR now and hopefully they will have me start next week! I am now working for Grand Prairie ISD. They seem very very nice and I am looking forward to working with them all. Plus more stability for David and I! It's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! Praise God!!! This past weekend I went to Orlando, FL for a MonaVie Conference. Let me just say this was such an amazing, informative, spiritual conference! I learned a lot more about the product but I also learned so much more. It's a very religious company and they offered several speakers that addressed marriage and forgiveness. The one that got me was the one on forgiveness. The speaker was an author who has written a book "The Bait of Satan" by John Bevere. I must say this is a book I feel ALL of us should read because it's about how we as people hold grudges and don't truly forgive when people wrong us. He uses scripture to help show you what God said we needed to do as Christians. We all are full of pride and allow that to get the best of us. All these negative feelings we feel are caused by the devil and this is his way to tear us down and pull us away from God. So many of us have allowed this to happen to our lives and don't even know it because we are convinced we were right and whomever wronged us is at fault. It's an amazing book and I started reading the book on the plane ride back to TX. I am highly impressed and have only read 2 chapters. I highly recommend you to go check this book out and read it. I have posted some pics of the conference and my team. The can of MonaVie is our new Energy Drink...All Natural energy! The two cars are the my dream cars...what you get when you get higher in the company. Heck yes!!!
Dave is doing great and staying busy with work. He is such a great daddy and handled the pups while I was gone. They are so very attached to me so when I leave they usually give him hell. But they just refused to eat and were depressed but they didn't do anything bad...which is an improvement!!!! He is such a great husband! Being on these meds have really messed with me emotionally. I have been happy one second and about to rip his head off the next, but he handles it so well! :) I'm having hot flashes and occasionally will get VERY emotional. It's all wearing me out and I know it probably drives him nuts but he handles it well.
That about raps it all up for now. I will update again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment