As for the doctor. I did hear back from them and they didn't formally diagnose me but they did state that my blood results were similar to those with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This pretty much confirmed what we thought...that I do not ovulate. They put me on Provera which I took for 10 days. Now we just have to wait for my period (could take up to 2 weeks) and once that starts then I contact the doctor and she will call in my perscription for Chlomid. Then we go from there with whatever they tell us. I will keep you up to date.
As for the job. I did fill out the application and we are just waiting to hear from the lady in charge of hiring in order to set up an interview. She is waiting on some files from HR. Hopefully next week. School starts soon so the process will need to be done very soon. Please keep me in your prayers!
A few weeks ago we had our very good friends JD and Hollie in town to visit. It was really nice to see them because it had been probably a year since we saw each other last. We had a lot of fun with them. That weekend Dave found out that he had been given a week vacation the first week of August. So currently he is off of work until Tuesday!!! We had planned to possibly go do something small or visit family/friends in Houston and San Antonio, however 2 days after JD and Hollie left we had a rain storm go through our area and a leak started in our roof. Thus finances get to go towards that. What a joy!! (Growing up is so much fun!) Luckily I have a friend who's father does roofing so he came out the next day to help us. We have our insurance company looking into it and hopefully the issue can be resolved because the roof does need fixing and there is water damage. But all of this put that trip on hold. So now we are going to be headed up to see my parents in OK tomorrow and staying until Monday, since the trip is practically free. We are looking forward to it because Alex and D just moved home (got his own place) to Norman, so we will get to see them. Plus Dad and Dave are hitting the course with Dad's new clubs. It will be good to get away!
This past Sunday we went out with The Wittigs because their Uncle Rick and his wife where in town and I actually had off work. It was good seeing them. It has been since our engagement party since we've seen Uncle Rick. We grilled at the house and I attempted some spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer..which to my surprise was a hit. Then they took us down to the lake for drinks. We walked out on the pier...it was a lot of fun amd very pretty. Pictures are
No comments:
Post a Comment