Sunday, July 19, 2009

Doctor

Well since my last post things have been busy. I have had a doctor appointment once every week...just routine things. However, one of my appointments was with my OBGYN to discuss my lovely weird body. :) So the latest assumption is that I do not ovulate which thus makes it very hard to get pregnant. They ran several blood test to test my hormone levels. We should know the results to this by the end of this upcoming week. If what we are assuming is correct (Lets hope that it is!!) then they will start me on 2 different pills which will cause my body to go through the normal womanly thing and ovulation. We will try this for 3 months or so and if nothing works then more tests will be run. I am hoping that this will work because the longer it takes and the more periods I have then the Endometriosis will return which will cause the vicious circle we've already gone through with surgery and recovery, ect. I am really trying not to stress about this because I know I am young and we still have plenty of time but it's hard not to stress. I've been blessed that there are several people in my life right now that have had difficulty with pregnancy and have experienced the same frustrations I am having because we can talk to each other. They are my outlets and I thank each of you for offering to talk with me, especially if we do end up going through this whole process. You never know how hard it is to go through this until you are there because for so many they either A. Don't plan it and it just happens or B. get pregnant within the first month or so of planning. For those of us that go months/years trying and nothing happens or you learn you have either PCOS or like me you just don't ovulate so your chances can be even smaller, or whatever else may prevent you from getting pregnant...IT'S HARD!!! I know that I haven't been trying for all that long (6 mo) BUT I don't ovulate so trying 6 months to 1 year or more means nothing to my body because it's not doing what it's suppose to anyways. The longer we wait the more time we waste because it will not happen on it's own or it's going to be very very hard to do it on my own without meds. Trust me I would have loved to be able to do it the old fashion way and not have to be on a schedule, but you deal what you're handed. So I've been in and out of funks lately and trying to keep out more than in. I have said a lot of prayers and I know that God will provide in the right time and that HIS time is not always MY time. It is just hard though because I'm surrounded by pregnant friends/family, whom I am so excited for!!!! Don't get my wrong I want to hear all about your pregnancy and babies because hello I love litle ones and want to spoil them rotten and I love hearing about everything! It's just hard, so if I am in a funk or what not please know this is what's going on. But I promise to try to always be my cheerful self!! :)

Another thing that is going on is that I may have found a potential job!!! I do not know the details as of yet but am hoping that this upcoming week I will be able to contact the Coordinator and set up an interview. I ask for your prayers please because this would be exactly what I am looking for and exactly what we need for our family.

I will post an update when I find out more information about each of the above!

No comments: