Well Districts are completely over now!!! Saying good-bye to my kids was very hard because I have formed a bond with each of them. I was close to tears at times but change is good for everyone and I know they will be fine.
Been doing a lot around the house lately. Starting to feel a lot more like our home (7 months later). Planted 3 flats in the front bed, got 2 hanging baskets to plant flowers in and then created my own bed around our tree in the backyard. We also got some lights for the backyard, found a really cool iron cross that we put back there, and are looking for a HUGE star to put in the backyard. Last weekend we found our dining room table for our smaller dining room off the Kitchen at World Market. We LOVE!! It is really versatile because it can be folded in half and placed against the wall in order to save space (seats 2) or extended like a normal table (seats 4-6). Dave put it all together and it looks great and fits perfectly. Now we just need some chairs but our stools are working fine at this point. I also went and got some frames at Kirklands to put more pictures up. I made a Family section above one set of cabinets in our kitchen so now that space is filled with pictures. Our fireplace mantel is filled with pics now in silver frames so it flows much better in that area. My hopes for the summer is that we may be able to get some painting done to add some color and get new up to date fixtures in the bathroom.
The Job hunt is still going. I'm going to broaden my search outside of my major (O&M). I really would like to have something by September but God has a plan and I'm allowing him to guide me where I need to go. Lately I've been learning a lot because I have been reading "What to Expect Before You're Expecting". It has been a VERY interesting book. I've learned some VERY interesting things and then some things that I considered a little TMI. All in all a very informative book. I will be headed to the doctor next month to have some test run. I'm fine with being patient on getting pregnant but I just want to know that nothing is wrong internally because of the endometriosis and other factors. I don't want to go a year trying and then learn that I was never ovulating or something. So I want to know all is well and then I can relax and just wait until it does happen.
I am traveling to San Antonio on Tuesday to visit my family and friends and hopefully get some MonaVie Tastings done while I am there. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
I will update with pics very soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment