So yea I know this is really late but I finally had time today to go put the pics on a CD. We had a blast at the party. I don't think there were any kisses at midnight (Dave was already asleep for work the next day) and we almost missed midnight because we were all sitting around the table talking. Thanks to all that came! My cookies were a hit, the Disarronno balls trumped the rum balls this year, and my homemade Bailey's Irish Cream was amazing!
From top to bottom: table with cookies and all the fun decorations, tiaras, fun glasses and blowers!, my Ann Taylor co-workers, my brother and me, Kristina, Susan, Christi and I, Susan and I stylish as ever, and then me and my two favorite guys!
1 comment:
This was such a blast!! I cant wait till next year!!! I love spending the first few minutes of the year with you!!
Post a Comment