Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cars!

Well as most of you know Dave and I are looking for a new car. We have until the end of the month and so far we are having success. We have looked at Toyota, honda, mazda and hyundai. We will be going to Nissan on Saturday and then making our final decision hopefully by next week. Then I will start shopping for the best deal. So far we really like the Mazda CX-7 and Hyundai Santa-Fe. Of course we really love the camry but I really want a crossover. If anybody has any suggestions or warnings please let us know! Thanks to those that have already given me some input. It is greatly appreciated! 

Dave's work is going great. He is now on his own working the night shift. He loves it!! I am very proud of him and what he does to protect all of us. With him on nights now the dogs and I get the entire King size bed to ourselves, which both dogs seem to highly enjoy. I think they also enjoy that when daddy leaves mommy is here and when mommy leaves daddy is getting home. They are rarely ever alone now. I don't mind him working nights because he goes in late enough for us to have dinner together and gets home normally before I leave for work. As for me schools are back so I am back to being a busy bee working. 

As for our babies, Cooper got neutered this past Monday and had eye surgery to fix the eyelid issue he was having. He is doing great! The first day was very comical because he was so drugged up and refused to sleep but his body was demanding it. He cracked us up. He's back to his hyper self now though. Our crazy little cooper. :) Chloe is her normal prissy self. We were thinking about getting a German Shepard but I think we are going to put that on hold for several more months if not longer. Looking into rescue associations or adopting from a Dog Guide Program. 

Thus, all in all life is great! 

No comments: