Thursday, January 2, 2014
Goodbye 2013
Well 2013 has come to an end. As I have been reflecting on this past year my heart smiles. 2013 was a fabulous year. 2013 brought an answer to 4.5 years of a bumpy roller coaster ride and many many prayers. After 2 fertility specialist, 3 OBGYN's, hormone specialist, acupunture therapist, diagnosis of endometriosis and PCOS and various diets, juices, and pills; our precious baby girl was born March 14. Over this year we have been learning how to be parents, praying we are doing everything we are supposed to for her. Aubrey brings so much joy to our lives and we are beyond blessed. Thank you to all that prayed for us in prior years and who have come and visited us since Aubrey has been born. It warms my heart to know just how much she is loved and just how special she is. I cannot wait to share our story with her and for her to know just how much of a miracle and blessing she is.
This year David and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I love him with all my heart and I cannot wait to continue celebrating anniversaries with him for many many more years.
David also celebrated his 30th Birthday and for the first time surprised him with a surprise party!! Keeping anything from my husband is nearly impossible because my face gives me away every time. However this time I was able to wrangle his closest friends together to surprise him at one of his favorite restaurants for dinner. It was fantastic to see how happy it made him.
We also refinanced our home this year and were able to go from a 30 year loan to a 15 year loan by only increasing our payment about $100. It took a lot of persistence and keeping people on their toes to do their job but we finally closed and couldn't be happier.
2013 goes down as one of the BEST years for us and I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings!!
Wishing you and yours a very blessed 2014!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment