Friday, May 18, 2012

The Plan Ahead

Well the school year is coming to an end (thank goodness!!) and life has been moving in the right direction. I can't say there is a lot going on here, the end of the school year consumes your life it seems with ARD's, evals, paperwork, and end of the year crud. I have been very blessed to have so many people in my life who have been uplifting me continuously these past few weeks, who call and check on me or text me. My family has been a huge rock for me to lean on, my friends, my Police wife family, my coworkers but most importantly my wonderful, supportive husband. I think I see God's answer to my questions of why. David and I are experiencing his Goodness lately and I'm falling in love with that man more and more every day. We will be doing a 3rd attempt of IUI in June. The plan is to start taking my meds the last week of school (June 4-8) so that we can immediately start the process once school is out. I am praying that the lack of "work" stress will help me, I'll be much more relaxed and able to go straight home after all appointments. I won't be rushed, I can just take it easy. I am debating about how much I'll tell this round for personal reasons but trust me, those close to us will know, I'm just not sure how much I want to share this time on facebook but then I think how can I not share? Through my pain I was able to start the healing process with the support of those woman in my life whom have been in this similar boat but had I not shared our story....well I would have gone through this alone which I don't think I would handle well. So who knows, I may be as open with you all on this third round as I have always been.  I think in a way the miscarriage not only affected David and I but many of you who have been on this journey with us since the beginning back in Jan 2009 and for those that maybe just joined us on this journey. So I can't say with 100% accuracy which way I will go, but if you know me well you know I'm an open book so whatever we decide, if you ask I will tell. :)

Please keep the prayers coming. I know in my heart God has great things in store for us.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Let's shoot for June! May it all go well because I really would like this blessing to happen to both of you. Wishing you well.