I wanted to give everyone an update on my progress. I am able to talk now, even though it's hard to understand me sometimes I am getting better every day and more clear. I'm being able open my mouth to a 2 but the goal is a 4. So we shall see. I have returned to work full time which has been great but completely exhausts me. It's been interesting to see that most of my kids don't even notice. I have been able to eat more than just soup now. I'm eating pastas, cheese enchiladas, shrimp, and grilled fish. So this has helped to widen my options. I'm still having pain in my chin and it still feels cold but this is improving also. Still taking my pain medicine and extra strength Excedrin. My doctor says I'm healing great and my bite is where he wanted it. I will hopefully get the plate in my mouth off on Thursday...2 days after my birthday, pretty great birthday gift!!! And all in all I've lost 14 pounds so far! :) I may have to try this liquid diet more often ;).....or maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment