Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your Opinion

Ok so we've been super busy with work and life lately. School is coming to an end so all my "end of the year" trips, activities, and ARD's are happening right now which means I'm crazy busy.

This Monday a girlfriend of mine (Brittany) came to visit and once again someone has mentioned that I need to take my photography to the next level. I'm finally listening I guess and am starting to look into what it would take to start a business. At this point it is more to sell my landscape/scenic photographs. I've had several people come to our house and mention they would purchase one of the few photographs I have up around our house. So my question is...what do you think? Any suggestions? I'm looking into photo editing programs, etsy, or smugmug. And what the copyright laws are for certain pictures I have. What do ya'll think?


Oh and as most of you have seen on facebook I now am a proud owner of a Springfield! :)

No comments: